I talk to myself sometimes. (Don't act like you don't). And lately, I've been using the word 'stop' more often than ever. Because there are negative thoughts that loom like bats in dark caves...in the corners of my mind. Those thoughts taunt me and I am tortured by my past, reminded of my short-comings, and minimized at every opportunity. So, I now use 'stop!' as a means to quiet the voices and remind myself that I am in control of my destiny. I can't let anything taunt or break me. So when I hear those antagonizing voices, I speak right to them and demand them to cease. In order for me to move forward...
Here's a short list of things I've committed to stop doing and thinking...
1. I will STOP delaying my future. I will walk into a future of financial freedom and abundance by chasing the dreams I've had my entire life.
2. I will STOP believing the lies of my enemies. I will allow myself to stand out and reach unimaginable heights. No one is better than me. I am my only competition.
3. I will STOP walking backwards and lingering on failures of the past. I will embrace the present day and current opportunities.
4. I will STOP waiting on others to believe in/encourage me. I will push and motivate myself.
5. I will STOP saying what I cannot do. I know that I can do all things through Christ.
6. I will STOP neglecting my finances when I feel discouraged. I will push forward with a thorough financial plan of action.
7. I will STOP putting everyone else’s needs and requests before my own. I will tend to my own progress and break internal limitations.
8. I will STOP wasting 9 hours a day by cruising the Internet instead of accomplishing tasks that will push me closer to my goals.
9. I will STOP being random and making up new irrelevant plans to throw myself off course and avoid the future.
10. I will STOP asking fools for advice. I will confide in God and speak to those who He leads me to seek counsel from.
1 comment:
This was awesome. Consider me a follower.
God gives us strength when we are weak : )
Post a Comment