I'm making a declaration today. And it is a declaration that will be important forever. It will not change, nor will it wash away with drunkenness-doubt-fear-or frustration. I will not reverse my declaration to suit any temporary desires nor will I try to re-word it to appease my cravings. Because I'm tired of the (bs).
Let me be clear. There isn't much that holds the potent stench of (bs) in my life. I actually consider myself to be a human detector of all things false-misleading-unhealthy-toxic. I remove things and people from my life daily, because I'm so determined to have a life full of all things beautiful. I don't leave any room for the mishaps or the mistakes that might destroy me and my life plan. I analyze everything. I try to be prepared for everything. So when (bs) creeps in to my life, I'm annoyed yet amused by the clever delivery that must've been required in order for (bs) to be left on my doorstep.
If I may, I need to take a moment to drop the analogies and poetic disposition that I usually hold on to for dear life so that I can tell you...that I am currently dealing with the reality that being ready for love and being ready for a life filled with everything healthy is amazing. However, the bullsh!t that I'm stepping in as I'm running toward the 'greener' grass on other other side...is potent and slimy.
Am I the only one that feels like (bs) drops from the sky like hail once my mind is set on accomplishing something huge or taking my life to another level? I have been exposed to more nonsense in the first 19 days of January than I experienced in the 365 days of 2010. Obviously, something in the atmosphere is intimidated by the magnitude of my upcoming pursuits. Something is trying to stop me before I have the opportunity to really get my life started. And I just can't have that.
So, let me put it out there...so that it is recorded, clear and bold. There is nothing and no one that is going to keep me from the best that this life has to offer. I can finally smell the (bs) long before I step in it and I refuse to continue to dance through the land mines of life, then spend my precious time cleaning the dung off my dancing shoes. I really don't want to settle for anything anymore. It's nauseating. I don't want the watered-down version. I don't want plan-B. I don't want the knock off. I want the gorgeous life that I was born to live.
I can't keep accepting less than I deserve because, if I do, I'll eventually forget what I deserve. My standards are high and my sight is higher. I'm reaching for the sky. In 2011, I want to accomplish so much that I can swing from the moon or play hopscotch on the stars. This is my year. The first 19 days will serve as the only reminder that I needed, that there is no time for bullsh!t this year.
And that's real.
No comments:
Post a Comment