I watched a slice of the show Divorce Court recently. The husband and wife “on trial” were the typical guests on this popular reality show…they were African-American, seemingly uneducated, financially unstable, and ignorant. I’m no fan of the show because I don’t endorse or entertain the idea of divorce. In the fantasy land where I choose to dwell, two people marry and they never give up on each other.
In America, however, where 51% of marriages fail…divorce is a very real issue.
On this particular episode, the wife boasts that she wants a divorce because her husband “is too nice”. (Yes. You read that right. She couldn’t tolerate his kindness).
As I watched the video, my chest tightened and my eyes watered. Many of my friends found the scene comical, but I was broken after watching two adults who had clearly been through a fair share of difficulties in life…abandon each other because of ignorance and low standards. The video inspired me to do what I do best. Today, I want to utilize reality to raise awareness about the pathetic nature of insecure women.
Disclaimer: I’m going to be more straight-forward than ever.
Today’s Topic: Most women don’t want someone to love. Most are determined to find someone to fix...
(the more damaged/abusive/neglectful the man is…the better).
I am increasingly disgusted with the female population on this planet. I admit I am a woman, always will be one and I celebrate femininity every day. But, as I mature and meet new people, I realize that most women are good at two things:
1)Complaining about what men don’t do right
2)Searching for unqualified men to get in relationships with…
so that they’ll be able to complain about what men don’t do right
I just can’t handle it anymore. What are we really searching for? What is it that we really want? Having someone to love is an honor and a privilege reserved for a very small population in today’s society. If you have someone who wants to be faithful to you, wants to treat you like a queen, wants to raise children with you, and aims to be the best man he can be…why search for something to complain about or something to fix?
Let’s just be real. Most women are looking for men who reflect their self-esteem. That’s the problem. On the surface, a woman may be financially stable-fashionable-and socially advanced…but internally she is insecure and awkward. So, until she is able to find a man who is also insecure and awkward (plus abusive, greedy, neglectful and unfaithful)…she feels incomplete.
At the end of the day, we all want to be with our equals. So no matter how successful a woman seems-if she hates herself, she is going to want to be abused. She’s going to want someone to talk to her and treat her like she treats herself…like the crap on the bottom of someone’s yard shoes.
I need to tell it like it is, if we-as women-keep searching for familiar, comfortable relationships rather than a mature commitment, we are going to keep hunting for the wrong mates. Women weren’t designed to hunt. But you can believe that there are some dogs out there waiting to be caught by desperate women who aren’t satisfied with the high caliber of men who DO know how to pursue good women.
Real women are not out here searching and trying to find love in everybody’s bed/night club. A real woman believes that love is awesome and unusual. So when love finds her…there is no time to nit-pick about all the things that a good man, is not.
She is not immature or foolish enough to wish that a man would be more abusive (like her father was)…or more neglectful (like her first boyfriend was). A real woman isn’t in search of everything typical. She is ready for the man who will love her and treat her like the queen that SHE KNOWS she is…
No comments:
Post a Comment