I was once obsessed with your potential...I was unhealthy and addicted to what you could offer me. Yesterday damaged me so viciously that you became my hope for love, life, and purpose. I know now that I managed to mistreat you, in advance.
I over-analyzed every day dream, stripped every fantasy, and hassled every opportunity until I nearly destroyed any hope of ever seeing and experiencing you.
There is so much that I'm certain you will offer...so much joy that I will find in your sunrise. But for now, I'd like to just make peace with the reality that this day is just as important as you are to me.
I have headaches often, because I yearn to be with you. For some reason, I've convinced myself that you will fix everything. But I'm learning now that my frame of mind has been hindering me from thoroughly enjoying each moment of my life.
I love you. But I have to stop thinking about you so much...I need space to live for today.
I hope you'll understand.
NNL
___
No comments:
Post a Comment