There's something about you. All of you. And it makes me wake up in the morning eager to read your posts, giggle, cry, and connect with you. It's something I've never experienced before. I've never felt so concerned about, in love with, and in awe of people that I have never met. So, today's post is just a thank you. Thank you for loving writing, sharing, and expressing...just as much as I do. Thank you for providing leisure reading about life, relationships, and sex as an alternative to the sagas on the CNN news feed each day. Though we won't ever meet, have coffee, or drink martinis together...some of you inspire me more than those I've known for years.
Keep writing. Keep sharing. Even when it seems like no one is paying attention, your words are motivating someone else to open up and change the world...one post at a time.
XoXo.
4 comments:
This is lovely - I only found your blog recently but this is very lovely to read!
We are cool on that. Even the same process makes my day a great one too. You can always count on me as a reader..:))
But hey...what about you miss....?????
You following a blog and reading and commenting regularly can make my day and i expect you to understand that..:)
So since you mentioned this thanks post, please do visit mine and comment regularly and follow my blog and give me the oppurtunity to have a similar kinda thanks post.
Right back at you, Miss :)
Just happened to come across your blog (via 20sb), and this post is adorable. :) And true too, cause I know the feeling of waking up and checking me gmail to see all the lovely comments people leave!
Going to go browse through your previous posts now.
Post a Comment